A molecular profiling ally
We are creating a new approach to precision oncology using an alliance of genomic technologies. OncoAlly™ testing brings clarity and direction to the complexity of treating and managing solid tumors. Using a combination of both normal and tumor tissues, we perform whole genome sequencing, whole exome sequencing, and targeted RNA analysis to provide both a wide and deep molecular analysis for tumor profiling and treatment optimization.
With this suite of genomic tools, we analyze the genome of the tumor and normal tissue to detect sequence variants, deletions/insertions, structural variants, copy number alterations, rearrangements, RNA fusions, MSI / MMR, TMB, HPV detection, and LOH, as well as provide crucial information for pharmacogenomic findings in genes related to cancer therapies.
The comprehensive molecular profile is then analyzed by ClaudIA for Genomics™, our proprietary data management platform, to provide concise molecular results for optimizing therapies.
A comprehensive report analyzing
Molecular Tumor Data:
- Signature/driver mutations
- Prognosis information and prediction of recurrence
- Resistance factors
- Diagnostic markers (if applicable)
- Hereditary predisposition (if normal tissue is provided)
- HPV status
Optimized Therapeutic Guidance:
- Cancer pharmacogenomics
- FDA-approved drugs with biomarkers
- NCCN guidelines
- Standard of care
- Evidence-based, off-label therapy considerations
- Investigational therapies based on patient health information and molecular profile
- TMB, MMR deficiency for immuno-oncology
- PD-L1 status
- General pharmacogenomics (antidepressants, pain medications, and more)
Genomic Testing Methods:
- Tumor tissue whole genome sequencing (>10x depth)
- Tumor tissue whole exome sequencing (>500x depth)
- Tumor tissue expressome-wide RNA analyses for fusion detection (>20x depth)
- Normal tissue whole exome sequencing (>100x depth)
- Normal tissue whole genome sequencing (>25x depth)
- Genomic sequence analysis including insertions and deletions
- Structural variants and copy number alterations
- Loss of heterozygosity (LOH)
- Chromosomal rearrangements
- Germline sequence analysis
- Germline copy number variant analysis
Every report is reviewed by our certified molecular pathologist experts to provide you and your patient the most tailored diagnostic report for treatment management.
A platform built for experts, by experts
Using the whole genome sequencing, whole exome sequencing, and RNA fusion gene analysis, we see more of the cancer’s genomic landscape to tell you more about your patient’s cancer.
The ClaudIA for Genomics™ precision oncology platform condenses genomic data and patient health information into a concise, actionable report that informs selection of FDA-approved drugs, matches to investigational therapies (clinical trial matching), identifies potential resistance factors, variants that are predisposing to cancer, and gives information about the patient’s prognosis.
ClaudIA for Genomics™ was built by cancer experts and researchers and is maintained by our team of dedicated clinical specialists.
Pioneering a novel approach to precision oncology
Stay updated on developments and be the first to know when OncoAlly™ is available to order.