IriSight™ Prenatal Testing
All genetic tests are not equal. Our IriSight™ portfolio of tests provide high-complexity, comprehensive prenatal genetic testing that is unmatched by other providers.
When pregnancy brings uncertainty, our testing can bring clarity
We know pregnancy is an exciting time for many, but for others it can be an uncertain and challenging time. Losing a pregnancy or learning that you may need a diagnostic procedure, like an amniocentesis, can be stressful.
Your healthcare provider may order genetic testing to better understand the cause of the pregnancy loss or for abnormal findings on an ultrasound.
Or you may choose testing without any indication, simply for peace of mind.
Knowledge is empowering
If you’re currently pregnant, knowing if there’s a genetic diagnosis can:
- Change the way your pregnancy is managed by your healthcare team
- Lead to treatments or therapies both before and after delivery
- Connect you with other families who are experiencing a similar situation
If you’ve experienced a pregnancy loss, knowing if there’s a genetic diagnosis can:
- Give you closure and peace of mind
- Help you and your healthcare provider determine if and how this loss impacts future pregnancies
- Lead you to additional available technologies, like preimplantation genetic testing, that may be able to test for that condition before or earlier in a future pregnancy
At Variantyx, we’re experts in diagnosing genetic disorders
Our IriSight™ portfolio of tests uses innovative software paired whole genome sequencing (WGS) – an advanced sequencing technology.
With this technique, we can look at >98% of your baby’s DNA to find a genetic change that may be the cause of the symptoms or of the pregnancy loss.