We are currently looking for:
Clinical Sales Specialist
The Clinical Sales Specialist will be responsible for introducing the Genomic Unity® Whole Genome Sequencing Test for rare disease patients to MDs, Geneticists, Genetic Counselors and Lab Directors in area hospitals, specialty clinics and physician offices in the following territories: Northwest, Southwest, and South Central.
- Identify, qualify and close on new accounts for the Genomic Unity,® Test, focusing on pediatric hospitals and clinics.
- Present to and educate clinicians on the advantages and benefits of whole genome testing as a first line of diagnosis compared to standard testing.
- Pitch to genetic testing committees in area hospitals to list Variantyx as a reference lab for WGS tests.
- Engage with marketing team in lead generation activities to build a pipeline of prospects in Salesforce CRM.
- Attend regional conferences and tradeshows to create awareness of the Genomic Unity® Test.
Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Business, Marketing or Master’s degree in Genetic Counseling.
- 2+ years experience in selling genetic testing services to clinicians and hospitals.
- Genetic Counselors with demonstrated sales experience or with an appetite for sales are encouraged to apply.
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and a track record of achieving sales target in a consultative and complex sales environment.
- Strong understanding of the competitive landscape in genetic testing (single gene tests, panels and whole exomes) is a must.
- Ability to travel within the assigned region.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals to join our team. Please send your resume and contact information to HumanResources@variantyx.com.
Variantyx is an equal opportunity employer.