Genomic Unity® Constitutional Genome-Wide Copy Number Variant Analysis
Genomic Unity® Constitutional Genome-Wide Copy Number Variant Analysis provides comprehensive testing that detects structural aberrations such as copy number variants (CNVs), chromosomal imbalances, regions of homozygosity (ROH) and mosaicism.
Genomic Unity® Constitutional Genome-Wide Copy Number Variant Analysis is a comparable test to a chromosomal microarray which has been recommended by the American Academy of Neurology (AAN), the American College of Medical Genetics (ACMG), the Child Neurology Society (CNS), the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the International Standard Cytogenomic Array (ISCA) Consortium.
Consider ordering Genomic Unity® Constitutional Genome-Wide Copy Number Variant Analysis when you would typically be ordering a SNP chromosomal microarray.
Such analyses are considered particularly beneficial for individuals with:
- Suspected chromosomal imbalances
- Multiple congenital anomalies
- Global developmental delay/intellectual disability with or without dysmorphic features
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Genome-wide analysis of copy number variants (CNVs)
- Detection of regions of homozygosity (ROH)
- Whole and partial aneuploidy
- Chromosomal mosaicism
- Deletions and duplications within a gene
- Detection of inversions that disrupt genes
>99% clinical sensitivity for copy number events >300bp
The CPT codes provided are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
Blood - 5ml
Saliva - contact us for a kit
gDNA - 5μg
Turn around time is 6-8 weeks from sample receipt.