OncoAlly™ Cancer Predisposition
Test Code – OA010
OncoAlly™ Cancer Predisposition uses a whole genome sequencing platform to analyze genetic variants in 88 genes associated with cancer predisposition.
*This is an optional analysis when ordering OncoAlly™ Solid Tumor Analysis.
When to Order
- When a patient has a personal history suggestive of one or more hereditary cancer predisposition syndromes.
- When a patient has a family history suggestive of one or more hereditary cancer predisposition syndromes.
- When germline variant analysis for hereditary cancer predisposition is necessary to guide medical management.
- Sequence analysis of cancer predisposition genes (single nucleotide variants, deletions, insertions, and characterized intronic variants).
- Copy number variant analysis of cancer predisposition genes (duplications/deletions, mobile element insertions, and inversions).
This test covers many disorders, including:
- Hereditary Breast/Ovarian Cancer syndrome (BRCA1 and BRCA2)
- Lynch syndrome
- Tuberous sclerosis syndromes
- Neurofibromatosis types 1 and 2
- Cowden syndrome
- Li-Fraumini syndrome
- Adenomatous polyposis syndromes
- MUTYH-related colorectal cancer
- 81479, 81162, 81201, 81432, 81433, 81435, 81436, 81288, 81295, 81298, 81408, 81405, 81432, 81433, 81435, 81436, 81288, 81295, 81298, 81408, 81405
The CPT codes provided are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
EDTA (purple top), 4mL
In Variantyx collection kit