Senior Salesforce Business Analyst
Variantyx is a CLIA/CAP laboratory providing highly specialized genetic testing to clinicians and their patients. We have developed a proprietary diagnostic testing platform based on a whole genome sequencing (WGS) methodology, our Genomic Unity® branded tests are used by genetic counselors, clinical geneticists, pediatric and adult neurologists to diagnose rare genetic disorders and other inherited conditions.
Join our information systems team. We are looking for a developer to oversee our system developments and architecture to be part of a fast moving, boutique team that supports our core business activities.
We are seeking an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst to join our team. As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will be responsible for gathering and analyzing business requirements, designing Salesforce solutions, and ensuring successful implementation. You will collaborate with stakeholders to enhance business processes and maximize the value of Salesforce as a business application platform.
- Gather and prioritize business requirements for Salesforce and associated applications.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications and Salesforce solution designs.
- Configure and customize Salesforce, including fields, objects, workflows, and automation.
- Analyze data and develop reports to support decision-making and data-driven insights.
- Provide user training and support to drive adoption and efficient utilization of Salesforce.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver Salesforce projects and manage changes.
- Maintain and support Salesforce applications, troubleshooting issues and identifying improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Salesforce certifications (e.g., Salesforce Certified Administrator) preferred.
- 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst in Information systems
- Strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities and customization.
- Proficient in requirements gathering and translating business needs into technical specifications.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with Agile project management methodologies.
Join our team and utilize your Salesforce expertise to drive successful Salesforce implementations, improve processes, and achieve business objectives.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com