Office Administrator / Logistics
We are looking to add energetic, outgoing and caring office administrators to help with supporting customers and employees with daily activities and tasks.
- Attend the office daily and ensure presence during working hours.
- Receive and route customer calls, assist with resolving issues over time with training
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail, FedEx and UPS
- Assembly, recording and timely delivery of sample collection kits
- Periodic review of orders and invoices
- Stock, inventory and orders management
- Task management, collaboration and assistance to Clinical Coordinators and sales
- Courteous, caring and always willing to assist others
- Dependable, detail oriented with a sense of urgency
- Willing to learn and internalize procedures and methods
- Computer skills including web surfing
- Use of Microsoft office or Google equivalent tools
- Collaborating and working with others
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org