Office Administrative Assistant
We are looking to add energetic, outgoing, and caring office administrative assistant to help with supporting our management team and employees with daily activities and tasks.
- Attend the office daily and ensure presence during working hours.
- Leadership Support – manage agendas, travel arrangements, appointments.
- Manage expenses
- Site Responsibilities – maintain break room supplies and office supply ordering
- HR support – system reporting, new hire entry
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Courteous, caring and always willing to assist others
- Dependable, detail oriented with a sense of urgency
- Willing to learn and internalize procedures and methods
- Computer skills including web surfing, use of Microsoft office or Google equivalent tools
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Great organizational skills
- Collaborating and working with others
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
What Do We Offer:
We are a mission-driven company working in the healthcare space in order to make a difference. We pride ourselves in remaining nimble with the ability to change direction as needed. We have a self-driven Diversity, Equity & Inclusion group who are impacting the way we do things positively.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org