We are transforming precision medicine
Variantyx is a technology-driven precision medicine company providing state-of-the-art diagnostic solutions for the rare genetic disorders and reproductive genetics markets, and treatment optimization in oncology.
Our proprietary whole genome analysis platform allows us to better understand a person’s genetic makeup, leading to unmatched diagnostic capabilities and improved personalized treatment recommendations.
About the position:
- Responsible for the entire process of our kit production system to include identifying efficiencies, prioritizing work and leading staff support personnel within the department.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Learning, controlling, and developing kit assembly processes further in order to maintain and support changes in collection kits.
- Responsible for the production of sample collection kits
- Shipping and receiving of kits and other company shipments
- Connect with stakeholders and understand trends, upcoming releases and campaign related needs
- Responsible for material lifecycle management including managing recycling vendors
- Development of the production process, including SOP writing and signoff
- Training and competency
- Managing a team of assemblers, including hiring
- Inventory management, procurement and stocking (including warehousing)
- Outsourcing and vendor relations, supply chain and cost control
- Deliver all returning kits to the lab M-F 9-5
Education & Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Good time management
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Preferred 5 to 7 years’ experience in Logistics and Operations
- Working knowledge with Lean concepts and practical applications
- Prior supervisor experience
- Experience using MRP systems recommended
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com