Variantyx is a technology-driven precision medicine company providing state-of-the-art diagnostic solutions for the rare genetic disorders and reproductive genetics markets, and treatment optimization in oncology.
Our proprietary whole genome analysis platform allows us to better understand a person’s genetic makeup, leading to unmatched diagnostic capabilities and improved personalized treatment recommendations.
The Logistics Coordinator position is vital to the flow of Variantyx company operations. The position requires the employee to be focused and involved in assembling and shipping of genetic testing kits to customers. The Logistics Coordinator will also learn how to process incoming mail and always maintain confidentiality of patient information. A successful Logistics Coordinator will be dependable, eager to learn, detail-oriented, and self-motivated.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to follow instructions on how to assemble various types of genetic testing kits.
- Keep workspace organized and effective for the task at hand.
- Sort, scan, and route incoming mail.
- Communicate effectively with the team.
- Assist in other related Logistics duties, as needed.
- Be able to work onsite from 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
Education & Skills
- High school diploma; Higher education a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment and be respectful and cordial with others.
- Ability to use Gmail, Excel, and Salesforce preferred (can be trained on the job as well)
- Prior experience in the job market required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org