Clinical Genomic Sales Representative (Base Plus Commission) 6 Positions at Multiple locations (Cleveland, Chicago, St. Louis, Seattle, Boston, Nashville or Indianapolis)
The Variantyx Genomics Sales Consultant (GSC) is responsible for the education and support of Variantyx’s clientele regarding our clinical test offerings and the technology utilized to perform these offering to drive sales and increase revenue. Within a defined geographic territory, the GSC will be responsible for all levels of support for test ordering, specimen logistics and pricing. The GSC will interact with multiple internal teams such as the Clinical Coordinators, Marketing, Finance, Scientific and Technology. The GSC will also be responsible for pursuing research opportunities with key clients.
Six positions are available in the following states/areas:
- Illinois – Representatives must reside in the greater Chicago area.
- Ohio – Representatives must reside in the greater Cleveland.
- Indiana/Nashville (IN, KY, TN) – Representatives must reside in Indianapolis or Nashville areas.
- New England (MA preference).
- Pacific Northwest states.
- St. Louis and/or surrounding areas.
- Educate and train our client base, in a defined territory, on our genomics testing menu and how our testing can help provide answers to the clinician and the patient.
- Meet/exceed annual sales growth goals.
- Analyze territory data to understand growth opportunities.
- Engage clients in clinical and technical conversation at scheduled meetings, on phone calls, over Google Meet or via email communication.
- Travel an estimated 30%-40% of the time. Depending on the geography, this may include day trips as well as overnights throughout the territory.
- Travel will also include attending internal sales meetings as well as staffing regional and national conferences.
- Deliver meaningful presentations about the clinical utility of ’s genetic testing to clients and prospective clients.
- Recognize areas for improvement based on client interaction and voicing them back to management (new test options, training needs, marketing needs and educational needs)
- A bachelor’s degree.
- A successful history of genomic diagnostic sales is preferred.
- Must have a strong understanding of the current state of clinical genetic testing, the advantages and limitations of genetic testing, and a desire to educate clinicians about the utility of clinical genetics testing.
- Must have strong organizational skills, work very well independently, be able to collaborate and communicate with clients and internal team members.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Suite.
- Basic knowledge of various lab techniques.
- Resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways, demonstrating good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable solutions.
- The ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org